It often takes a village to care for our growing senior population. There are so many decisions to make when it is time to address aging in place at home or perhaps in a senior living community, should remaining at home not be an option.
Lifeline recently implemented our Community Provider Resource Network for our clients. Through our involvement in one of the nations most respected professional business organizations comprised of high level, trusted advisors and organizations that serve the needs of Seniors and those with Special Needs, plus our years of experience working alongside well-respected eldercare specialists, we bring these services to our clients through our Community Provider Resource Network
What types of services are included in the Community Provider Resource Network?
- Geriatric Care Managers
- Podiatrists on Call
- Internists on Call
- Home Management Services
- Moving Managers and Organizers
- Senior Placement Services
- Durable Medical Equipment Stores
- Hospice Care
- Home Health Care Providers
- Estate Planning and Elder Law Attorneys
- Fiduciaries and Conservators
- Long-term care and Life Insurance Specialists