Qualifications & Experience of our Founders
- Certified by the Los Angeles County Bar Association in Dispute Resolution Services committed to providing advocacy for families facing elder care decisions.
- Served on the advisory council of The Senior’s Choice in-home care national network.
- Active members of the San Fernando Valley Aging Network, the Mid-Valley Aging Network, the Network Association for Geriatrics, Elders at Risk, MAPS, The Encino Chamber of Commerce Health & Wellness Committee and the North Valley Regional Chamber of Commerce.
- Associate Members of the San Fernando Valley Bar Association and Beverly Hills Bar Association-Elder Law Section-addressing the challenges of an expanding senior population and protecting the rights of the elderly.
- Community educators to senior communities and organizations on the subjects of Aging in Place, Fall Prevention and Elder Abuse.
- Community educators to The Wellness Community, weSPARK Cancer Support and Parkinson’s Association on ‘Relaxation and Stress Reduction Techniques to Strengthen Your Immune System’.
- Participating members of the motion Picture & Television Fund and approved care provider agency.