Long Term Care Insurance Specialist
Providing private duty care for a loved one who needs assistance, companionship or supervision because of physical or cognitive impairment is generally not covered under a PPO or HMO healthcare plan. However, most long-term care insurance policies do cover the cost of in-home care, both hourly and live-in 24/7, for a specified period of time at a pre-established daily or monthly benefit. Choosing an agency that specializes in advocating for clients with long-term care insurance policies is added value and reduces the burden of costs by simplifying the claim process and ensuring that reimbursements are made correctly and in a timely manner.
Lifeline Companion Services is an approved home care agency by long-term care insurance companies nationwide. We know how to navigate through a challenging and time consuming process and assist in managing the claims. The services we provide our clients are at no cost and include:
- Assist with opening a Claim and filling out requirement insurance forms;
- Client Assessment and Plan of Care Submission;
- Prepare Assignment of Benefits forms;
- Submit regular Invoices and Daily Progress Notes;
- Advocate for policyholder to ensure timely reimbursements.
Lifeline Companion Services works with the following long-term care insurance companies:
- Allianz Insurance Company of North America
- CalPERS Insurance
- CNA Insurance
- Conseco Insurance
- Genworth Financial
- John Hancock Insurance
- MetLife Insurance
- Penn Treaty Insurance
- Prudential Insurance
- Senior Health Insurance Company of PA ("SHIP")
- Transamerica Insurance
and many others!
Contact Lifeline Companion Services - Long-Term Care Advocate at
(818) 557-6200. We are available 24/7 to answer any questions or address your concerns regarding long-term care insurance benefits as they apply to in-home care for you or your loved one.