Qualified Care Staff and Services
All of our Companions, CNA's, Home Health Aides and care liaisons are employees of Lifeline Companion Services and are thoroughly screened, bonded, and covered under Workers' Compensation Insurance.
Prior to employment they must complete an extensive interview process that includes reference, criminal and DMV background checks, as well as a skills test.
Our caregivers are dedicated, compassionate and highly skilled care professionals and have a minimum of 3 years of experience working specifically with the elderly or disabled, with many conditions that include:
- Dementia & Alzheimer's Disease
- Parkinson's Disease
- Hip Fractures and Rehabilitation
- Hearing/Visual Impairment
- Hospice Support
Our In-Home Care Services
The following is a list of services that we provide:
- Mobility Assistance
- Transferring & Positioning
- Medication Reminders
- Hygiene Assistance; Bathing, Grooming, & Dressing Assist, Oral Hygiene, Toileting and Incontinence Care
- Hospital Sitting & Support
- 4 to 12 hour Live-Out Care
- 24 Hour Live-In, Respite & Hospice Care
- Companionship & Socialization
- Exercise & Reminiscence
- Meal Planning and Preparation; Including Special Diets and Kosher
- Excursions; Including Shopping, Doctor's Appointments,
- Light House Keeping; Including Laundry & Linen Changing, Organization Projects
- Pet Care Assistance
- Long Distance Traveling
Our Areas of Service
Los Angeles- Beverly Hills, Glendale, Hollywood, Malibu, Pacific Palisades, Pasadena, Santa Monica, West Los Angeles.
San Fernando Valley- Burbank, Calabasas, Canoga Park, Chatsworth, Encino, Granada Hills, North Hollywood, Northridge, Porter Ranch, Reseda, Sherman Oaks, Studio City, Tarzana, Toluca Lake, Van Nuys, Woodland Hills.
Conejo and Simi Valley- Agoura, Westlake Village.